Gloria Jean’s; Design your own Cheeky Chiller
RFGA Management Pty Ltd ABN 47 071 765 609, 1 Olympic Circuit, Southport, QLD 4215, Australia. Ph: 07 5591 3242.
Entry is open to all Australian residents. Minors (being under the age of 18) are eligible to enter this Promotion, with the consent of their parent or guardian. . The parent or guardian of the minor entrant is deemed to have consented to and is bound by these Terms and Conditions. Parents or guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement to evidence the giving of their consent to the minor entrant to enter this Promotion.
Entries WILL NOT be accepted from directors, officers, management, Franchisee’s and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies or participating outlet(s) connected with this competition.
WHERE AND WHEN THE COMPETITION WILL RUN
This competition will run in all Australian states and territories.
Facebook and Instagram (excluding Instagram Stories).
18th November 2019 at 12:01am until 11.59pm EST on 28th January 2020.
To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Draw an original ‘cheeky chiller’ design on the assigned entry form (the Design) The entrant must then upload and post a photo of the Design, on the entrant’s own Facebook or Instagram page (not as an Instagram story), ensuring:
1. Gloria Jeans AU is tagged in the post via @gloriajeanscoffeesAUS ( for facebook posts) or @gloriajeanscoffees (for Instagram posts); and
2. Published with the hashtag #cheekychillers.
The Entry must remains published (not removed or deleted) until the completion of the Competition Period.
In order to enter the promotion, the entrant must have their Facebook or Instagram account privacy setting switched to public for the entire duration of the Competition Period. Multiple entries are allowed.
This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in how a winner is determined in this competition. At the end of the Competition Period, all entries will be reviewed and judged by the Promoter (or by an appointed panel of judges) based on selected criteria such as (but not limited to);
• Creativity – of the Cheeky Chiller combination and name.
• Engaging – captures the judges’, friends’, communities’ attention, and provokes a positive response.
• Brand suitability
The appointed panel of judges will select five (5) winning Entries.
(“the Winning Entries”)
PRIZE/S TO BE WON
The Winning Entries will win a limited-edition GOLD SET of #cheekychillers minis. The Winning Entries may also be used, either as an exact replicate, or as inspiration for, one of the Cheeky Chiller minis, to be released in late 2020. (“The Prize”) Prize Conditions The Prize is subject to any additional conditions specified by the Promoter and/or prize supplier(s) ensuring that any Entry does not break any laws, cause offense, or cause any disruption to others in the community by its design. If the winner fails to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier/s, the prize may in the Promoter’s sole discretion be cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the rights to forfeit, cancelled or withdrawn the production of the Late 2020 Cheeky Chiller mini range, without notice or being liable to the winning Entry.
The entrants of the Winning Entries will be contacted by private message on the 14th February, 2020.
PRIZE CLAIM DETAILS AND PROCESS IF PRIZE UNCLAIMED
Prize Claim Date
The Prize must be claimed by 11.59pm 18th February, 2020. If the Promoter is unable to contact the Winning Entry (and/or the Winning Entry does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter will be at liberty to award the Prize to the next best Entry as determined by the Promoter, subject to applicable legislation.
- These Conditions integrate, and must be read together, with the Schedule (the Conditions of Entry). Instructions on how to enter and information regarding prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all aspects of this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered
Treatment of Personal Information
a) how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information;
b) how entrants can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
c) how entrants can opt out of Marketing communications should they
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries received by the Promoter will be considered final. Entrants must ensure that they leave sufficient time for their entry to be received by the Promoter’s Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant.
- Entrants must only enter in their own Entrants who enter using multiple email/postal addresses, phone numbers, social media accounts or aliases may be disqualified. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- All entries submitted must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter has the right at any time to verify (or require an entrant to verify) that the entry is the entrant’s original If in the Promoter’s opinion the entrant’s work has not been verified as their original work, the Promoter will deem that entry invalid.
- All entries, Designs and Entry and any subsisting copyright become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to By submitting an entry, entrants:
a) agree to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consent to the Promoter using the entry in any way and for any purpose as determined by the Promoter (including editing, adapting, altering the entry or publishing the entry in part or whole) in any media or future Cheeky Chiller mini range; and
b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) determine at any time, in its absolute discretion, whether or not to publish any entries online in any media, remove any entries once published online, or amend, edit or
modify any entries (or any part thereof), or disqualify or invalidate any entry including (without limitation) if the Promoter is of the view that:
a) the entry does not comply with paragraph 7; or
b) the entry otherwise breaches these Conditions of
The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The prizes are as specified in the Prize Details and Prize Conditions sections of the Schedule and must be taken as offered and, if applicable, on the date/s specified and at the locations
- Prize/s not Prize/s must be taken by the winner/s at the time stipulated by the Promoter. Failure to do so will result in the prize/s being forfeited and no other compensation will be provided. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will award a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value as elected by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize/s.
- If requested by the Promoter, the winner/s may be required to sign an indemnity and release in favour of the Promoter and/or the prize supplier prior to taking the prize. If a winner does not sign the required form/s provided by the Promoter within the timeframe specified, the winner will be deemed invalid.
Publication & Publicity
- If requested by the Promoter, entrants and the winner/s must participate in all promotional activity (for instance publicity, filming and photography) in
relation this competition, free of charge and they consent to the Promoter using their name/s, image/s and/or voice/s in promotional material in any media for any length of time without notification, remuneration or compensation.
16. The Promoter (or its nominated agent) reserves the right, at any time during or after the Competition Period, to request entrants to produce suitable photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its sole discretion) to verify the validity of their entry and to verify an entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence, place of employment, eligibility to enter and eligibility to claim a prize). If the requested documentation is not provided in the timeframe required or an entrant has not been validated or verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, then the entrant’s entry (and at the Promoter’ discretion all of the entrants’ entries) will be deemed
17.The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has:
a) submitted an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry;
b) breached any of these Conditions of Entry;
c) tampered with or benefited from tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition;
d) engaged in any unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive or other improper misconduct intended to jeopardise the fairness and proper conduct of the competition and/or damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition; or
e) acted in a disruptive manner with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those The Promoter reserves its legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
18. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Costs associated with accessing the Internet (e.g. website or social media platform) may vary depending on the Internet service provider used, and those costs are the responsibility of the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs
19. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) that may occur from participating in this competition or as a result of accepting or using any prize. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause does not limit or affect any waiver or disclaimer signed or accepted by entrants as part of this
20. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify any statutory consumer rights under the Australian Consumer Law and any similar laws. However, to the extent permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of a prize awarded as part of this competition and will not be responsible for breach of any such implied
21. If this competition is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/ communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries.
22. The Promoter may run, communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
23. Any entry submitted must comply with Facebook and Instagram terms and conditions for posting content.